RSS

procrastinating..

yes...yes..i love procrastinating...i do that everyday (in fact,im procrastinating right now) though i know i shouldn't..

anyway..a little updates on me, myself, and irene...err..just me actually.
  1. i've started my clinical phase 1 (CP1))..i'm in the middle of CP1 induction right now..got to do a lot of new things like draw people's blood (sounds like vampire eh?), catheterization (obviously on manikin), cannulation, and various system examinations..to be honest, i always feel really tired at the end of every clinical days though i enjoy doing all those new things!
  2. i have to travel 40 minutes by bus everyday to get to Derby Hospital where my CP1 is..and classes usually start at 9 am..
  3. my nose is fine now. however, i still need to apply 2 layers of foundation and compact powder every morning just to hide the big fat t-shaped scar.
  4. i went on a roadtrip to south UK 2 weeks ago with koko, irina, azie and sin wee..we had a great time there although i wasnt really keen posing for pictures due to my nose condition hehehe..
  5. i'm planning to go to japan this summer break..insyaAllah..kalo duit cukop..

lastly...

number six: As for now, and ideal bf to me is someone with these characteristics ----> 4-D personality, blunt, has UNEVEN NOSTRILS, long-haired, and can jump very well..hahahahaha

1 comments:

_N.Othman said...

uneven nostril~
haha...

slamat ke jepun, kem slm kt takuya kimura yek... hehe