RSS

graduation day!


i got my first degree today!
it was the congregation of BmedSci degree which alhamdulillah, i managed to finish it with second upper..shukr to Allah!

was a bit sad because ayah couldn't make it to my first degree but he has promised me to attend my medical degree congregation which will take place in 2011 (God willing and if there's no reseats and repeats hehe..)

however, i would like to say big thanks to housemates (aisyah, anis, and fiqa) for coming to our (me, maryam, irina, suraiya) graduation ceremony..got flowers and chocolate some more..hee..sayang sgt kat korang!


5 comments:

dermatology said...

degree jangan jadi pekasam

wan nur baitty said...

ongartulation sema!!! cant wait for 4 my graduation day jugak! huhu

AA said...

dermatology:..dah lupe mane letak transcript tu..hehe

etty: thanks etty!!xoxo...

mikichann said...

congratzz..

ni degree gapo sbnrnye/

AA said...

tenkiu mikichann..
ni degree bioMedSci..hihi