RSS

anda ini ada mental illness ka?

today is an interesting day..random i must say but very interesting..
i received an email from an unknown guy via facebook..regarding a very random topic..
he was discussing about me in his email...can u imagine?

an unknown guy basically telling me that i wear tudung and he likes that, i am a lil bit plump but that's acceptable, i am not ugly but not overly preety either, i am short but that's okay too..lastly, he said i would not have problem with getting someone to date me..

scary, aite?

and very very random too....

i mean helloooo....i dont know you..and out of the blue you are so concern about me getting a boyfriend? how random is that?...and NO, I AM NEITHER LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND NOR NEEDING ONE at the moment..puas hati?

anyway..i took some preventative measures afterwards..
  1. i replied by saying that i thank him for his concern but i can take care of myself and i do not wish for a stranger to worry about me
  2. i revised my personal details and settings on facebook
  3. i privatised all pictures in my fb account..(only friends can view my albums after today)

hehe..k..tu je..

salaam.....

p/s: how many times did i type 'random' in this entry?

4 comments:

aku.gadis.itu said...

secret admire dr wad mental..hihi

AA said...

haha..tula...memang ntah pape la orang tu...
susah la jadik cantik ni..bwahahahahahahahahhahaa

aku.gadis.itu said...

dosakah anda kerana cantik? hahahhha

AA said...

nope...mestila tak dosa..malah kene syukur sebab ALlah bagi rupa paras yang cantik....cumanya susah sikit la...harta yang banyak dan rupa yang cantik kan termasuk dalam ujian.. betul tak?