RSS

What A Nice Day (part II)

remember when I wrote that I couldn't afford to go out in my previous entry..

I ACTUALLY LIED...sorry..

a few hours after publishing that entry, I went out to town.. ekekekekeke =p
but hey, mind you, I didn't buy many things, just 2 books for my little brothers.. I'm sure they will like them..
at night, me and su went for a movie in Savoy cinema. we watched 'the clash of the titans'..sigh~~ it was such a bad movie although I might give credits to the action-packed scenes in it..

on Saturday (which was yesterday)
I went out again..hihi..and it's the whole day from 9am-7pm. ekekekkekekee
Fiqa, Irina, and I went to Alton Tower Theme Park..wicked!.. the rides were crazy, the queue was never-ending, but the scenery, mashaAllah, magnificent! we managed to ride the oblivion, the rabbit-floating, rita, and the nemesis which was the most intense ride in the world! they were craaaaaazyyyy!!!!


the oblivion ride
Alton Tower Theme Park
Rita ride

we ended the day with dinner at KFC, together with the other house mates.. it was so much fun since I couldn't remember when was the last time all 8 of us went eating out together..


I think that's all for now..I feel sorry for breaking up the promise I made.. but yeah, it's Easter holiday and it's spring! I think I deserved a break..ha!

Salaam..

p/s: which reminds me, tomorrow is Monday and my Easter break will be over in a few more hours.
p/s/s: the KFC is halal and it's located at Alfredton Road in Hyson Green =)
p/s/s/s: click the highlighted words for more info! =)