RSS

DoUbLe HaPpInEsS

alhamdulillah..syukr to Allah..I passed my OSLAR Paeds with flying colours. Hm..so, one down and there are three more to go. I am very nervous at the moment but still, i couldn't do any work tonight. In fact, I DON'T WANT TO..it's just too sad to start studying again after passing an exam - and it was a difficult one. i deserved a one-night break..hehe..

another happiness was...i got a letter from my 'kutee'. 'KUTE' was a pilot project initiated and organised by firdaus and cha. it's like mentor-mentee kind of things. the mentors will be the students who are studying in the oversea whilst the mentees are standard 5 students who are not doing very well in their studies. basically, its main aims are:
1) to develop good relationships between the 'kuter' and 'kutee'
2) to boost the kutees' motivation in their learning
3) to make them more confident
4) to inspire them so that they will work harder

I'll tell more about this in other entries..as for now, I'm going to enjoy myself for one night and get back to work tomorrow morning.

p/s: to daddy, thank you for your prayers..and thank you for always be there for me.. i am so glad that i still have you..ah, i miss you so much!

0 comments: