RSS

library oh library..

8.30 pm, library.

me: hey M..I'll have to excuse myself..I'm too tired..I'm shattered really..
M: yeah, okay no problem! what time are you coming to the library tomorrow?
me: hmm..we'll see..probably half ten..that's the earliest..call me if i don't come by 12 yeah.
M: no..that's too late!..come at 8 instead..
me: MMM...come on..tomorrow is SATURDAY for god sake..
M: well yeah..but the exam is just in 2 weeks time..and the library only opens till 5 tomorrow..
me: but tomorrow is saturdayyyy..and..the library will only open at 10am remember? (hati berbunga riang..)
M: oh yes..well anyway..give me your hand phone now! i am going to set your alarm at 8am or else you'll wake up late again...just like today..


oh dear...bagus gak si M ni ade...tade la malas sgt aku neh..

p/s: hari ni oncall lagi...

0 comments: