RSS

huarghh..laptop went crazy

naik gile rasenye ngn laptop ni...tatau la ape masalh die..tensennye...tgh sebok2 ngn projek n notts game,s mase ni la die nk wat hal..u know what, i lost all my documents in words, power points...be it all first year's documents to the third, everything were apparently removed due to virus..what the h***?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
takkan la kat word doc. pun ade virus...

luckily, i did some backup by using aisyah's hard disc, she is reallly my saviour.. but still, i dun really know what to do with my laptop..how am i suppose to do my project in the future?..what if the same thing happen again?..oh my goodness, i really am damsel in distress...need to ask abang hisham for help, sin wee cam sibuk sangat dah...
ooo Allah...please..please help me............(wailing..huhuu)

huh, sekarang rase sgt2 nk bli laptop baru...takpun beli komputer terus..lame lagi nk dudok kat bumi nottingham ni..baru mantap sket..nnt la gi usha komputer...huhu

0 comments: